“The Clear Choice for S4S Drawer Sides”
Drawer Sides is the most recent hardwood product offering from S4Shardwoods.com by Thomas & Proetz. It’s the latest example of successfully adapting to market trends for over a century. That experience means we understand why premium cabinet makers demand the very best in S4S hardwood drawer sides. We also understand cabinet manufacturers constantly strive to lower their waste factor & overhead. We know how Cabinet Makers can increase productivity and profits by eliminating the labor intensive steps of manufacturing in-house. Outsource that production to a trusted partner that provides the quality products and value added services you deserve. That partner is S4Shardwoods.com.
Like all our hardwood products, S4Shardwoods.com Drawer Sides are of the highest quality. Our ongoing investments in machinery, facilities, inventory, supply-chain, personnel, and training allow us to provide a customized solution that suits the unique needs of every customer. Choose S4Shardwoods.com for all your Drawer Side needs.
Every Drawer Side order, whether stock or custom is…
- Processed utilizing the “Gold Standard” in optimizing machinery.
- Weinig Moulders
- Carbide moulder tooling for precision fit & finish
- Raimann Gang Rip Raimann ValuRip equipment
- Mereen Johnson Gang Rip equipment
- Priced by piece count. Never a wheel count!
- Available in Cherry, Northern Hard Maple, Red Leaf Soft Maple, Poplar, and Red Oak.
- Other domestic or import species available upon request.
- Available in 1/2” or 5/8” moulder finished thickness.
- Available in S4S moulder finished widths 2”, 4”, 6”, 8”, and 10” and standard stock lengths of 60”, 72”, 96”.
- Custom widths and lengths are available upon request.
- Available in Edge profiles of Bull Nose, Eased, Chamfered, and Square.
- Available in a standard traditional ¼” groove.
- Non-grooved drawer side is also available upon request.
- Custom grove placement or multiple groove placements available upon request.
Every Drawer Side customer receives…
- A more profitable plan of action.
- Complete order management & fulfillment.
- Packaging to their specifications; package sizing, preferred banding, length separation, & protection wrap.
S4Shardwoods.com is backed by Thomas & Proetz with over a century of experience in the hardwoods industry. We invite you to learn more about Thomas & Proetz by clicking the following links…