“The Clear Choice for Hardwood Cabinet Door Stile & Rail Ready-to-Cut Profiles”
Stile & Rail Ready-to-Cut Profiles are the most recent hardwood product offering from S4Shardwoods.com by Thomas & Proetz. It’s the latest example of successfully adapting to market trends for over a century. That experience means we understand why premium cabinet makers demand the very best in Stile & Rail production. We also understand cabinet manufacturers constantly strive to lower their waste factor & overhead. We know how Cabinet Makers can increase productivity and profits by eliminating the labor intensive steps of manufacturing in-house. Outsource that production to a trusted partner that provides the quality products and value added services you deserve. That partner is S4Shardwoods.com.
Like all our hardwood products, S4Shardwoods.com Stile & Rail Ready-to-Cut Profiles are of the highest quality. Our ongoing investments in machinery, facilities, inventory, supply-chain, personnel, and training allow us to provide a customized solution that suits the unique needs of every customer. Choose S4Shardwoods.com for all your Stile & Rail needs.
Every Stile & Rail order, whether stock or custom is…
- Processed utilizing the “Gold Standard” in optimizing machinery.
- Weinig Moulders
- Carbide moulder tooling for precision fit & finish
- Raimann Gang Rip Raimann ValuRip equipment
- Mereen Johnson Gang Rip equipment
- Priced by piece count. Never a wheel count!
- We offer stock Stile & Rail Profiles and can custom match your existing “repeatable” profile upon request.
- Available in Cherry, Red Leaf Soft Maple, Poplar, and Red Oak.
- Other domestic or import species available upon request.
Every Stile & Rail customer receives…
- A more profitable plan of action.
- Complete order management & fulfillment.
- Packaging to their specifications; package sizing, preferred banding, length separation, & protection wrap.
Ask Your Local Distributor for S4SHardwoods.com products by Thomas & Proetz
S4Shardwoods.com is backed by Thomas & Proetz with over a century of experience in the hardwoods industry. We invite you to learn more about Thomas & Proetz by clicking the following links…